If you have an account at Bank of America you are in luck. B of A has extended their free admission program for museums, zoos, science centers and botanical gardens for 2010.
More than 100 institutions are participating in 34 states across the country, including:
- The Met, Whitney, Bronx Zoo, NY Aquarium and Intrepid in New York
- The Phillips Collection in Washington D.C.
- de Young Museum, Contemporary Jewish Museum and Museum of the African Diaspora in San Francisco
- Lied Discovery Children’s Museum and Natural History Museum in Las Vegas
- Children’s Museum of Richmond in Virginia
- Witchita Art Museum in Kansas
- LACMA in Los Angeles
- The New Children’s Museum in San Diego
Participating institutions are free on the first full weekend of every month. Upcoming free dates are Feb. 6-7, March 6-7, April 3-4, May 1-2, June 5-6, July 3-4, Aug. 7-8, Sept. 4-5. To get in show a photo ID with your Bank Of America/Merrill Lynch ATM, credit card, or debit card.
Caveats: excludes ticketed shows and special exhibitions. Only the cardholder gets in free. Cannot be combined with any other offers.