In the days before Pinterest, people put some branches in a vase or hung up a wreath for Thanksgiving decor and called it good. But now we want more. And we don’t want to spend a lot for it. If you’re lacking in DIY skills like me, you also need it to be easy. Thank goodness for the Dollar Tree and some very clever bloggers. Here are 12 Dollar Tree Thanksgiving decor ideas that will make your home Pinterest-worthy on a budget.
- A little copper spray paint completely transforms these plastic pumpkins into an elegant centerpiece.
- This Fall Candle Centerpiece looks easy enough for even the craft-impaired like me.
- I love how the wine glasses in this centerpiece serve double-duty.
- These pretty mason jar vases are perfect with the sunflowers, but you could fill them with any kind of fall foliage.
- This is actually a picture from a Pottery Barn catalog, but imagine how easy it would be to replicate these with some plastic pears and a can of gold glitter spray paint.
- Got candy corn that nobody wants to eat? Use it to make a pretty fall bouquet.
- It’s hard to believe this hurricane centerpiece was made entirely with Dollar Tree supplies.
- Here’s a clever way to make a fall-themed pillow cover.
- This fall leaf garland is as easy as it is welcoming.
- Those same leaves take an elegant turn when they’re gussied up with some metallic paint.
- This candle centerpiece takes about two minutes to put together, but it looks like it’s straight out of a magazine.
- What’s seasonal decor without a wreath? I love this version from House of Hepworths.
How are you decorating your home this Thanksgiving?
This post contains affiliate links.