I love to make soup and sauces from scratch which is why I’m obsessed with my Cuisinart Immersion Hand Blender! It makes it so much easier to make soups and sauces creamy while still getting all the flavors of the fresh vegetables. Even better, it takes about two seconds to clean. Normally this costs $65.00 so $34.99 is really a steal! Here are some qualities that make this one of my favorite kitchen gadgets.
- New and improved now with 2 speeds (low and high) for all your blending tasks
- Stick design reaches into pots, pitchers and bowls to extend blending options (love using this for tomato soup)
- Ergonomically designed grip offers comfortable hold and more control while blending
- Operates with a one-touch control for easy, one-touch blending
- Dishwasher-safe blending shaft and beaker make cleanup effortless (so easy!)
This post contains affiliate links.