Do you read All You magazine? You can subscribe to it but the only place you can buy it on the stand is at Walmart. All You is geared toward women who are budget conscious but also want beauty and health tips.
In the January issue is a story about saving money by buying and trading coupons. All You interviewed me for the story! Here are the highlights:
- You can buy coupons on CouponsandForms.com, thecouponmaster.com and thecouponclippers.com (though technically you’re paying a processing fee because buying coupons is illegal)
- Never buy printable online coupons because they could be fakes. Make sure you are buying hard copies of insert coupons.
- Trade coupons online at ecoupons.com/grocery. Mail in 25 coupons and you’ll get 25 of your choosing in return.
- Trade directly with other frugal fellows at refundsweepers.com, swapsavers.com, or couponforum.com
- Start a coupon train by mailing envelopes of coupons to friends each week
Check out the rest of my press coverage on the Bargain Buzz page.