This week’s best back to school deals at Staples, Office Max, and Office Depot are listed below. I’ve also included the prices of the graphing calculators on sale this week. Staples seems to have the most competitive prices so far. I’m headed there this week to snag the pencil freebie. There’s a limit of four per customer, so I’ll be set for awhile!
- FREE BIC Matic Grip 0.7 mm mechanical pencils, 5-pack (after easy rebate)
- 1 cent Staples 8.5″ x 11″ writing pad – white
- 1 cent Avery insertable 5-tab dividers
- 25 cents BIC Velocity retractable ballpoint pens, bold, black, 2-pack (All $.25, $.50 and $1 items are limit 4 per customer unless otherwise noted.)
- 50 cents Staples translucent pencil box, assorted colors
- 50 cents Westcott 12″ finger-grip ruler, assorted colors
- 50 cents Staples single-hole manual pencil sharpener
- $1 Avery durable 1″ binder – black (with $5 minimum purchase)
- $1 Staedtler compass
Plus, save $10 on Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus graphing calculators. Final price is $99.99 ($109.99) after easy rebate. Shop Staples’ Back to School Deals.
- 50 cent Just Basics Assorted, Blue, Black, Purple Ballpoint Pens, 10-pack
- $1 OfficeMax Poly Wide or College-Rule Notebook, 70 sheets
- $1 Schoolio 1″ or 1.5″ Poly 3-Ring Binder
- $1 Paper Mate Pink Pearl Erasers, 3-pack
- $1 Sharpie Accent Yellow Tank-Style Highlighters, 4-pack
Plus, save 25% all Hydration Bottles and High Sierra backpacks. Save $10 on Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus graphing calculators. Final price is $119.99 (reg. $129.99).
- 10 cents tug Pencil Sharpener
- 10 cents Office Depot Brand 2-Pocket Folders with and without Prongs
- 50 cents Office Depot Brand Flexible Ruler
- 50 cents FORAY Rollerball & Porous Point Single Pens
- 50 cents Crayola Crayons 24-pack
- $2 Fiskars 5″ Scissors For Kids, Blunt & Pointed Tip
- $2 Office Depot Brand Unscented Facial Tissue 3-pack
Plus, get 25% off backpacks. Sheet protectors and dividers are also 25% off. Save $20 on Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator. Pay $99.99 after $10 instant and $10 mail-in savings Visa Prepaid Cards (reg. $109.99).