I’m organizing the first ever Frugal Fe$tival to celebrate BargainBabe.com’s six-month anniversary and to launch the exciting expansion I’ve been hinting at (which will be revealed next week…fingers crossed).
The Frugal Fe$tival is a one-day physical gathering of frugal folks who want to have fun sharing their frugal lifestyles. Save the date – the Frugal Fe$tival is Sunday, July 26, 2009 in Los Angeles. Here is why you should come.
- It’s free
- It’s going to be fun
- The first 50 people to arrive will win a free Bargain Babe T-shirt
- You can get free financial advice by signing up for a 15-minute consultation with a financial adviser
- You can trade your unwanted coupons for ones you want
- You can enter the frugal contest – the top three frugal tips will win prizes
- Each adult will receive 10 free tickets to enter raffles of their choice
- Raffle prizes will include gift cards, financial consultations, books, T-shirts and cash!
- Find out more about the mysterious expansion Julia has been talking about on BargainBabe.com!
If you’d like to get involved as a volunteer or sponsor, please email email@example.com. Lots more information to come!