- Register your Starbucks gift card online and you can get up to 2 hours of free WiFi every day at their coffeeshops, plus refills and other perks.
- If you are a big fan, consider buying a $25 Gold Card that gets you perks like 10% off most items. A certain Bargain Hunter says “you need to spend $250 a year at Starbucks, which is $4.80 a week” to get your money back.
- Befriend a barista and ask them if any specials are coming up. Never hurts to be friendly!
- Select chains sell $1 cups of instant coffee.
- Starbucks recently introduced a few $4 breakfasts that include a drink.
- Many Costco’s sell 5 $20 Starbucks gift cards for $80, a 25% discount.
- A few times I have gotten a “free upgrade” to a decaf Americano when ordering decaf in the afternoon, when many shops stop brewing decaf. Being a caffeine lightweight has benefits!
- Many Web sites sell gift cards at a discount, including ABCGiftCards.com (10% off), GiftCardsAgain.com (10% off), or GiftCards4Less.com (auction site).
- Sign up for Starbucks email list, which occasionally includes notices about drink giveaways, free shipping codes, and other perks.
What Starbucks deals am I missing?