I’ve been tagged by Free From Broke in some kind of personal finance blog game called a meme. I don’t know what a meme is but it sounds like fun. Here are the Meme rules:
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
7 Things You Didn’t Know About Bargain Babe
1) I have two older sisters, two younger sisters and two younger brothers. I am one of seven!
2) I have a master’s in Jazz History and Research. The research part has come in handy, the jazz stuff not so much.
3) I hate olives, raw tomatoes, and mustard. Yick!
4) I am a triathlete. I like running the best but am faster at biking and swimming.
5) For my college graduation present my Mom bought me a plane ticket to Africa, where I lived with my peace corps sister for four weeks in rural Guinea. I ate a lot of rice, boiled all my water, and my latrine and shower were one and the same!
6) My favorite candy is Twix, followed closely by Smarties, Snickers, Sweet Tarts, Skor, and Charleston Chew. Also, ice cream is very high on my list of things I would die for.
7) I really like to drive my MINI fast.
There you have it, 7 things you didn’t know about Bargain babe!
To continue the fun I’m tagging: