The economic forecast is not all doom and gloom, according to Time Magazine. There are five reasons for hope:
1. The Stock Market Is No Longer Overpriced
2. The Government is on the Case
3. Consumers are Adjusting to the New Economic Reality – And Fast
4. Reinvention and Change are what the U.S. is all About
5. O.K. I Couldn’t Think of a Fifth Reason
Read the whole story, including explanations for each reason.
My reason for hope is that I am relatively young and I believe the economy will recover in time for me to build a comfortable retirement. What is your reason?