A friend shared these five apps to save money and manage your cash flow during Christmas and the winter holidays. You may even find some of these cash flow apps are useful for New Year’s Eve and your New Year Resolutions.
5 Apps to Save Money this Christmas
These innovative companies are part of a group of 9 startups selected to join year one of Financial Solutions Lab – a five-year program co-founded by the national nonprofit, Center for Financial Services Innovation, and JPMorgan Chase aimed at helping FinTech companies create products to solve major financial issues. Each won $250,000 to develop their products and grow.
- Put Your Savings on Auto-Pilot – Digit automatically helps users save. Its text-based user interface identifies small amounts of money that can be moved from your checking account into savings based on spending habits.
- Manage Your Paycheck – Even turns the inconsistent income of hourly and part-time workers into a steady salary by saving money from above-average paychecks (in a separate savings account), and boosting low paychecks automatically.
- Protect Your Credit – Prism helps users better manage their personal finances by giving them a platform to review, manage and pay their bills for free – anytime, anywhere.
- Get Rewarded for Good Behavior – Ascend reduces risk on current loans and rewards borrowers by lowering interest payments for positive financial behaviors, such as reducing debt, decreasing credit card spending and increasing savings.
- Make, and Keep, Your Financial Goals – PayGoal helps workers improve the way they allocate paychecks toward their financial goals using a simple, guided mobile experience.
Which of these apps will make a difference in your financial life?