Stocking stuffers are a great chance to get creative and silly. Why just go for a handful of candy canes when there are so many FUN items? We’ve compiled a list of fun items for teens, tweens, kids… and kids at heart.
20 Unusual Stocking Stuffers Ideas.
For Tweens/Teens/Fun Adults
1. Creative comb-in hair color. Add a burst of vibrant color to your hair without the commitment. Great fun for parties and the holidays! Choose between pink, blue, green or red. $4.99. From Perpetual Kid.
2. Bacon body wash. $5. From Archie McPhee. “Before this fantastic product, when you wanted to shower with liquid bacon, your best bet would be to take a vat of bacon drippings into the shower with you and use it to moisturize. This resulted in glowing, shiny skin and clogged drains. This Bacon Body Wash brings the exhilarating aroma of bacon to yet another part of your morning routine.” Sure to get a LOL from your teen!
3. Sriracha sauce lip calm. Know someone who likes everything a bit spicy? Well, now they can have hot sauce-flavored lip balm, too! Comes fully equipped with a smoking hot SPF 15. $4.99. From Perpetual Kid.
4. World’s Best Teenager Award. Sure to get an eye-roll or a chuckle. Sarcasm not included. $4.99. From Archie McPhee.
5. Kawaii cell phone charm. “What’s more convenience than having a plush that be use as screen cleaner? Our favorite character Juju-Chan and his sweet friend, Manpuku-kun are available at our kawaii shop. They’re made from soft plush materials with a subtle sweet face that will have you staring at them for hours!” On sale for $4.50 at Kawaii-Land.
6. Bangle bracelet pens. $.25 apiece. Amaze your friends and family as you whip off your magic bangle and jot down notes! From Perpetual Kid.
7. Cat in the box sticky notes. These are pawsome! Kitty memo has 30 sheets and measures approximately 1.65 inches tall. Box measures approximately 1.3 inches wide. $2.99. From Perpetual Kid.
8. Purse-sized hand sanitizers. With scents like Fresh Sparkling Snow, Elfin Around and Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte, what’s not to love? $1.75 apiece. From Bath and Body Works.
9. Bandage sticky notes. Teens can be sooo dramatic – homework is such agony! Show them you feel their pain with these bandage sticky notes.$2.99. From Perpetual Kid.
10. Brain-flavored zombie mints. Got a teen who’s a fan of The Walking Dead? Or teen who just sits around like a zombie all day? Either way, these mints will be a hit. $2.50. From Archie McPhee.
For Little Kids/Kids at Heart
1. Little Golden Books. These classics include titles like The Little Red Caboose, Scruffy the Tugboat and The Saggy, Baggy Elephant. Sure to please the kids and bring back memories for the adults. $3.99 apiece. From World Market.
2. Snot shotz. Because kids love anything icky and sticky! “They’re the gooiest, grossest slingshots you’ve ever seen!” $2.99. From World Market.
3. Blind bags. Kids love these little surprise bags because you never know what you’re going to get inside. Characters include My Little Pony, Star Wars and Shopkins. $2.99 apiece. Target and other stores.
4. Candy cane flavored Pop Rocks. $2.99. Explosive fun for your mouth – now in the holiday’s number one flavor. From Perpetual Kid.
5. Holiday coloring pages. Go online and Google your kids’ favorite characters. Elsa and Anna from Frozen? Doc McStuffins? Sheriff Callie? Free.
6. Finger tattoos. “Outfit all 10 fingers in festive style with our temporary holiday tattoos in five different designs. Perfectly sized to fit small fingers, they make fun stocking stuffers for your favorite little elves.” $4.99. From World Market.
7. Nose flute. Yes, now your kid can actually play the flute with his nose. $2.99. From World Market.
8. Classic Disguise. Convince your kids that they will be truly incognito in these classic disguise glasses. $3.99. From Perpetual Kid.
9. Space sand. This amazing sand will not get wet! Dump it in a glass of water, remove it with a spoon, and it will emerge completely dry! This sand is actually the closest thing to sand on Mars, and it is used in NASA Mars Exploration Classroom experiments. Pour it, form it, shape it, and reuse. $2.99. From Perpetual Kid.
10. Life Savers sweet storybook. An overlooked retro classic that kids and adults can enjoy. $2.50. At Walmart and other stores.